LA Fitness in Port Chester, NY
- Indoor heated pool
- Viewing area on deck
- Showers and changing pods on deck (please arrive with swim attire) - Locker rooms are not to be used.
- Non-Members are welcome.
- Parents must remain on deck during lessons. This is not a "drop-off" activity.
- Hot tub is not to be used before, during and after lessons.
- Usually 7 or 8-week sessions meet once a week (session length depends on the season)
- Swimmer should bring towel and goggles and bathing caps (if longer than shoulder length)
- Children under 3 MUST wear 2 swim diapers. A disposable under and a reusable over. All children will be checked prior to entering the pool.
Please note that instructors are subject to change. Things do happen where an instructor gets sick, is unavailable, or even leaves the program. We reserve the right to make changes either temporarily or permanently.
- Makeups are based on availability.
- There will be no refunds for missed classes.
- Classes that we cancel will be rescheduled during makeup week (following the end of the session).
Bad Weather Procedure
In the case of bad weather, including thunderstorms, you should call our office at 914-521-5110. If we do cancel, we will send emails and texts to all accounts provided the account is configured to receive communications.